The IP rack lever is a locking solution for equipping or converting IT racks or distribution cabinets.
Up to 16 DoorLock-RA4s can be connected in series via the Kentix AccessManager SmartRelay.
With the master-satellite mode, the lock integrates seamlessly into existing Smart Access solutions.
The IP rack lever can be opened either with an RFID chip or PIN entry.
A two-factor authentication is also possible.
In addition, the cabinet lock can be used to query the status whether the lock system is open or closed. The door status can also be displayed if an additional magnetic door contact is connected.
Connection variant 1 to AccessManager SmartRelay
The DoorLock-RA4 is connected to an AccessManager SmartRelay. The cabinet lock is configured via the integrated web server of the SmartRelay. By using the Kentix distributor box (KXC-RA4-RD), up to 16 DoorLocks can be taught to a SmartRelais.
Two cabinet locks and two door contacts can be connected to a distribution box. Further distribution boxes can be cascaded using the daisy-chain method.
- Kentix SmartRelay → connected with PoE
- Kentix DoorLock-RA4 → a and b each connected via a distributor box (4)
- Kentix DoorContact → a and b each connected via a distributor box (4)
- Kentix DistributorBox → Connection of rack levers and door contacts and forwarding to up to 15 racks per daisy-chain
Connection variant 2 to Kentix SmartPDU
The Kentix DoorLock-RA4 can also be connected via a SmartPDU. No SmartRelay is required for this connection variant, but a distribution box (KXC-RA4-DB-BUS-PDU) is needed.
The cabinet locks are managed via an AccessManager SmartRelay integrated in the network. Up to two cabinet locks and two door contacts can be operated with one SmartPDU and one Distribution Box (RACK1).
- Kentix SmartPDU
- Kentix DoorLock-RA4 → a and b each connected via a distribution box (4)
- Kentix Türkontakt → a and b each connected via a distribution box (4)
- Kentix Verteilerbox → Connected via the system port of the SmartPDU; connection possibility for up to two DoorLock-RA4 and two door contacts
The dimensions are shown without cabinet lock adapter!
The following hole pattern is required for mounting the Kentix DoorLock-RA4 (without adapter)
The screw connection is made through the upper hole and through the cover, which is put on from behind after installation.